Girls Impress By Handsome guys

Every viral on the internet these days is a funny video , which is often the first impression is based on looks .


. Can I buy you a drink order ? "

Although the girls immediately refuses , but after looking a handsome little boy comes to them so they are impressed . The boy is talking to him in the manner that clearly shows that he followed them over several days was doing it.



However , the first time he spoke to the boy and the girls sweat shirt with hood and t - shirt is worn . Girl with a smile on her face sarcastic reply is something like , " Actually , I have come here with my friends . " The boy , ' OK , Good night ,' there goes the saying .


Then the girl's friend tells him , " I do not understand why this city all the boys are so chap ? ' Then the girl says , ' I do not want to be raped tonight . "



Then there comes a smile and a handsome boy . Those bright -eyed boy Suted - is booted . Directly from the bartender says , " a Appltini Lady . "

Happy girl says , ' How do you know ? It 's my favorite drink ! " Then he responds like this to the girl that she knows him . He says , " I do not know Lauren . I think I 'm very lucky . "


From the mouth of a stranger after hearing his name rings no bells Dimag Lauren . He looks totally stuck on that guy is good . She says , 'What have we met before ? Because I think if that happens, of course I remember you hang up. " The guy says , "no . But I am surprised that my new red dress you wore tonight . American Apparel dress that you bought yesterday was that you were very sexy look . You wore it in the dressing room . "

By now it was completely clear that the boy was following several days of girl , but despite this, the girl said, ' Oh Do not know why I wore . " Then the guy says, ' What do you want out of here ? You really have no excuse because you are over the same periods last Tuesday . "


Now watch the video think that the girl will realize that this guy is such a chap he knows too much about his personal life . But the girl turns around and says to his friend , "If I go away , so you going to kill me ? ' Friend replies , "If you will not , then I 'll shoot you . It 's absolutely perfect . "

Then the boy and girl go from there . Friend lives in and the first guy is sitting next to him . The boy tells him , " I am sorry , did you see ... ? " So the girl wakes up screaming and pepper spray in your purse out and put them in the eyes of the boy .