Sunny Leone Wants Salman And Ranbir


Sunny leone sexy hot photo pics images bikini photos

Bollywood Sunny Leone has been in the recent past and their desires are beginning to grow . Sunny says it is his desire that the two superstars of Bollywood Salman Khan and Ranbir Kapoor wore on the screen .

He also wants to try her hand at Bollywood comedy films . Sunny Leone in 2011 the first TV reality show Bigg Boss 5 ' came into sight . Then the movie ' Jism 2 ' was the entry into Bollywood . His next release , Ekta Kapoor's ' Ragini MMS 2' .

Besides Sanjay Gupta 's ' Shootout at Wadala ' item song ' Laila ' are going to look at . While filming in the city of Sunny say that I was more than a year and I feel good to be here . Sure I am new to the film city , but I want to do a romantic comedy movies .

I want to romance with Salman and Ranbir both . I Salman 's ' Bodyguard ' choice . It is so fun to see them . These days ' Shootout at Wadala ' are promoting . The film ' Shootout at Lokhandwala ' Prikwl of .









The film is based on the 1982 Mumbai Police encounter . Sunny said about her item song that I thought I would never be allowed to sing like this . Sunny first day of the shoot I was nervous , but John Abraham , Tusshar Kapoor and gave me a lot of other artists .

It was a very good experience for me . In the film, John , Tushar Kapoor , Kangna Ranaut , Anil Kapoor and Sonu Sood will appear in the main characters .